Aquatic Solutions stands behind our product and give a 24hrs guarantee on all our fish. We respect customer feedback and would like to know any associated issues with our product, to allow us to continue to improve and to supply you with the best ornamental fish available.
We stand by our motto "Better Fish Better Price".
- Orders can be placed by phone, email or online.
- Orders must be received by 9am for same day delivery within Sydney Metro, or by 11.30am for overnight deliveries. Please specify a delivery date if you have a preferred one. If a delivery date has not been specified, the order will be sent at the next available time or at our discretion.
- Minimum order is $200 (excl. GST)
- Fish under $2 each are sold in minimum quantities of 10 (excl. GST)
- Prices of all products are subject to 10% GST. Please also note that all prices quoted verbally do not include GST.
- Prices and availability of stock is subject to change without notice.
- In the circumstances of any product being out of stock or unavailable, substitutions of similar fish in size/price with be made if contact is unavailable or not specified.
- Tiered pricing structures apply. Please check our website (NEWS section) or contact us for more information.
- You are welcome to come in and view the fish but an appointment is required. (Please call or email the office to arrange a suitable time.)
- Any DOA’s, losses or problems with an order must be declared within 24 hours of delivery by phone, voicemail SMS or email to be acknowledged.
- ALL DOA CLAIMS ARE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY PHOTOS. Photos can be sent via email or text message within 24 hours of delivery for a credit to be considered. (This includes Saturdays) Claims without photos, regardless of their nature will NOT be considered.
- All goods and stock remain the property of Aquatic Solutions until paid in full by the purchaser.
- Pricing for specials applies to orders delivered during the advertised period unless sold out prior. Specials out of date will not be honoured.
- Sizes of fish quoted in the price list/website /invoices are in centimetres and are the total length of the fish including the tail. (NOTE: fish size is 0.5cm) Some slight variations are sometimes unavoidable due to the nature of fish growth rates.
- Laws covering aquatic life vary from state to state and are subject to change. Please check with your local fisheries department if you are unsure. Responsibility lies with the buyer.
- All accounts must be paid within the terms of credit offered to you. Failure to make payment within the account terms will result in your account being changed to prepaid terms without further notice.
- For prepaid orders, all orders must be prepaid prior to shipping.
- We reserve the right to amend any error on invoices are the goods have been received.
- Direct deposit: Commonwealth Bank BSB: 062-245 Account: 1029 6705
- Account name: JMW International Pty. Ltd. Please advise invoice numbers.
- Credit card: Visa, Master card & American Express
- Cheque, EFT or cash. Fees will apply for dishonoured cheques.